The Job Board in StudyWide is a useful tool that helps you to look for tutors or helps you find the right job. Located in the left category of the website, the Job Board is your Tutor or Job seeker tool that easies up the task. Click the Job board and you’ll see a list of posts from StudyWide members as seen from below.
How do I publish a “Looking for Tutor” post?
Look for a Tutor by posting in the Job Post section, It’s easy, just follow these steps:
- Go to Job Board and select the Job Post green button.
- Then select Looking for Tutor
- Fill the details and description of your post.
- Click Next and promote your job offer by setting the radius (coverage for your advertising).
- Finally, view your Job Offer and check all the details.
Find qualified tutors easily by creating a job post. Promote your post in your area or in other locations by setting a target area for advertising. You may enhance your post by setting a Radius to extend the reach of your promotion. Your post will be able to reach tutors within the area of the advertisement where they can apply for your job offer.
How do I publish a “Job Wanted” post?
Land a job easily by posting your services! This will appear on the newsfeed of StudyWide members who are included in the radius that you’ve set. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Job Board and select Job Post or the green button.
- Then select Job Wanted
- Fill the details and description of your post
- Click Next and promote your job advertisement by setting the radius (coverage for your advertising).
- Review the covered area and settings then click Next to complete
Tutors can now advertise their services to students and employers worldwide. By setting a target area for advertising, you can promote your services to students and employees in any location. Radius option enables you to extend the range of your service offer which allows your post to easily reach your target area.
In StudyWide, language learning is more secure and fun, sign up today!