Start Earning at StudyWide
StudyWide is an innovative social networking platform for Global Language Learning that is useful for tutors, and students who want to teach and learn languages. Language tutors can post classes or courses that they offer for students to view as well as for students to conveniently look for the tutor that will fit their language learning needs.
Teaching with StudyWide gains you endless opportunities and advances in your career. Adjust your pay according to your skills and experience. And you won’t have to worry about unnecessary fees when it comes to getting your well-deserved pay. Start earning now!
2 Vital Must-Haves
Before you to start earning in StudyWide two (2) accounts must be established:
- A StudyWide tutor account
After signing up, create a tutor account and fill-in the important details such as your vital information, work radius, experience and the courses you offer. This account has special features and several tools for teaching.
- A Paypal account
If you don’t have PayPal yet, create an account as payments from students will be sent to your PayPal account for secure money transactions.
How do I Earn?
Earning at StudyWide is simple! Just follow the steps and you’re well on your way to earn extra money from home.
- After creating youur uttor account, post your tutorial services.
- The student makes a class reservation in the tutor’s calendar, to complete the reservation, a purchase has to be made on the student’s part. With points as the payment.
- The payment is then held until the lesson is marked as “Complete” by the student, after which it will be delivered on the tutor’s account.
- The tutor can convert the points into cash and processed within 24 hours. A minimum of $20 point value is required to be able to transfer to the Paypal account.
Compared to other Tutoring Agencies which usually charge as much as 40% – 70% processing fee, StudyWide only charges 25% which already includes 10-12% Paypal Processing Fee depending on location. We use the processing fees to cover the costs of your lesson and payment assurance guarantee for all StudyWide members.
- 10%-12% Paypal Processing Fee
- 13% StudyWide Processing Fee
Tips to start earning
- You can create events such as conferences, seminars, demo, tutorials and etc. and post on the event section. This is one convenient way to announce your events and meet more people to gain more possible students.
- Don’t forget to indicate the rate on your tutor account. Make sure your rate is reasonable according to your credentials and teaching skills.
- You can add special discounts such as early bird discounts, first student discounts and more. This will engage more students to click on your profile and make transactions.Plus earn money from home,